The price of programme include:
- Accommodation in a chosen type room (two nights);
- Breakfast (self-service table);
- 1 hour in the bath complex: steam bath and Jacuzzi (SPA center established in the premises of the hotel);
- SPA procedures (SPA centre established in the premises of the hotel): 1 Dead Sea bath for two persons at one time (30 min.); 1 massage 20 min. (back, shoulder, foot);
- Nordic Walking (2 hour, for 2 persons, 1 time).
For guest convenience without additional payment:
- Wireless internet connection.
- Safe box at the hotel reception;
- Newspapers and magazines;
- Wake-up calls;
- Weekly housekeeping service (cleaning, change of linen & towels, bed making, refill of basic toiletries, removal of rubbish)
! Children are welcome. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Guaranteed check in time starts from 14:00 hours, however you may check-in earlier, subject to availably at time of check-in. you may request an early check-in prior to arrival but will however still be subject to availability at time of check-in.
- Check-Out until 12:00. (in the event you wish to check-out after 12:00am kindly contact our reception desk to request a late check-out. Late check-out can be arranged but is subject to availability and may be subject to additional fees);
- Please note there is no 24-hour front desk at the Hotel.
- We recommend that you schedule spa services prior to arrival in order to reserve a treatment time most convenient to you.
- Overnight accommodation tax of of 1.00 Eur per night is applied for every person over the age of 18. The tax is not included into the price of the room.
- Children aged up 4 years (0-3 years) will be free charge of breakfast. Baby cots can be provided at no extra charge.
- Children aged under 4 years (no extra bed) sharing the same room with parents, to a maximum of 1 child per room, compulsory breakfast will be charged at 5.50 euro per person per night.
- Children aged from 4 till 12 years (extra bed) sharing the same room with parents, to a maximum of 1 child per room, will be charged at Baht 13.00 euro/night (inclusive of daily breakfast.)
- An Adult (12 years of age and older) on Extra bed is charged 18 eur per person per day; The Adult prices apply for all persons older than 12 years of age.
- Please note. The number of extra beds is limited. The maximum of Extra bed per room is one. For some rooms extra bed is not available.
- Extra service for children can be booked at the reception upon arrival.
- - -
- The hotel accepts guests traveling with pets, however, the hotel needs to be notified prior to the arrival. Guests will be charged a non refundable 20 € fee, per pet, per night for room cleaning. The guest bears full responsibility for any damage caused by their pet. Pets must be leashed in common areas. Pets may not remain in the accommodation alone and unguarded. Due to hygienic reasons, pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant and spa centre.
For hotel guests special discounts:
- As a hotel guest you get 10% discount for the spa treatments available in this hotel (Except spa programs);
- Products of cosmetics for face and body - 10%;
- Entertainment in Aqua Park Druskininkai - 10%;
- Therapeutic services in the Health Resort Druskininkai - 10%;
- Active rest in "ONE Adventure Park" - 10%;
- Skiing entertainment all year in "Snow Arena" - 10%;
No available rooms are shown. Book directly by calling +370 313 5 6666
We accept the following methods of payment: Payments can be made either by bank transfer, credit cards: MasterCard; Visa; debit cards - Visa/Delta and Visa/Electron.